Thursday, June 08, 2006

Life..........

Shining star you are of my eye.
So Pragmatic n Clean hearted to me
You are Full of Patience n placidness
A friends is what you are to me

You are busy in workingLoaded with works………….
I trouble you even thenMy anger tortures
Still you find Good qualities in me……..
A Companion is what you mean to me

I cry, I flirt,I even irritates
Still you care for me, whenever you stay.
I complain you when you care
I creep when you don’t care; saying its not fair
Still you try to love me
A Lifeline is what you mean to me…………..

You can’t live with me, can’t live without
But I m sure, I no more doubt
My Breath, my Heartbeat you are thee.
A Life is what you mean to me

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Blogger Devashish said...

Hey Di !! Way to go !!!
Gives me Inspiration !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home